· 1/2 cup butter, softened
· 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
· 2 Tbs granulated sugar
· 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
· 2 1/3 cups packed MixQuick (292 g)
· 2 Tbs water
· 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
· Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
· Blend butter, sugars, and vanilla in a large bowl with fork until well mixed.
· Stir in MixQuick, water and butterscotch chips.
· Drop by rounded spoonfuls (26 g each) onto ungreased or parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
· Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set but not brown. (cookies will be very soft, but will firm as they cool).Makes 26 deliciously chewy cookies
(Breakdown of fat information accurately reflects Cambrooke products but may not accurately reflect the fat in other recipe ingredients.)
Serving size: 1 cookie (25g)
Per Recipe/Per Serving
PHE:50 mg/2 mg
LEU:90 mg/3 mg
Pro:2.1 g/0.1 g